Thursday, January 26, 2006

More rantings!

What the hell is wrong with SM escalators? Are they made from wood? Why do they break at the most inopportune time? Like when I'm about to get on it. Damn annoying.

Also, what year does Wendy's think it is? I'm pretty sure they haven't received the word that we're 6 years into the 21st century considering that they still set their prices exclusive of tax. Picture this situation: A man proudly orders a menu item at a Wendy's store thinking that he has just enough to pay for the item and get home. He's even more proud because he has got his finances figured out down to the last centavo. However, poor 'lil guy has no idea that Wendy's doesn't include VAT in their price listings, so when the smiling attendant tells the guy the total bill for the order, the guy is shocked that instead of exactly P50, his total bill is actually P50.20.

In a state of panic, and clenching his fists tight around the varied coins and bills that he has prepared, the guy deliberates avoiding utter embarassment and humilition over getting to home quick and easy.

Now, I'm not this guy but I'm pretty sure that somewhere out there a person has suffered this terrible fate. So, Wendy's: WISE UP!

Image hosting by Photobucket
And, oh yeah, I just have to reaffirm that penguins are the cutest things ever. Just look at them. Adorable.

But back to some more rantings (the penguins are there just for aesthetic value). Well, actually I don't have anything else to say, I'm quite happy and calm now because of the cute, adorable penguins! Aww. But, come support the White Team next week! Cheer for us!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:13:00 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

1) May balat ka kasi sa pwet kaya ka minamalas sa escalator. That or Henry Sy is after you. Though I don't really get why a person with that much power would waste resources on making some Japanese faggot's life miserable.
2) Sure, Mr. Uchida, we don't believe you're the person who got humiliated because he didn't have enough money to pay. We also believe that GMA is the epitome of good morals. Anyway, I eat a lot at Wendy's, so do me a favor, don't go there. You'll just spoil my appetite
3) You obviously have a fetish for penguins, too. I can only imagine what you do with them (like using them as living, breathing, writhing dildos...for your ass!)

So there.

Got the balls to mess with me? wwww.darcy-azrael.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home