Monday, November 14, 2005

Not too late

It's not too late to post something about our semestral break trip to Batangas!!! Yes, Yes!!! We went to Batangas --> me, Reuel "Arabian Nights" Culalic, Ate Jennie, Kuya Pao, Lola Moc, Sachie and Tal (The Terrible Duo), Jami the Chubby, Pao the Hair, and Jan (Jami's Cousin).

JRF the lover boy and Rod the lover boy 2 wasn't with us because both of them are under close scrutiny by their respective girlfriends so no trip for them. Haha!!! Wawa naman! Single life RuleS!!!! or not...

Anyway. Of course we went there for swimming and all that stuff. We actually only went for a dive one time because it rained during the 2nd day and we had to leave by midday on the third. It was still a blast! Cold water!!! Brrr...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Highlight of the 1st night was the fight against Mr. Emperador. Reuel tried to fight the man but he lost horribly. Good thing though because he belted out a few, ahem, "revelations" concerning something 100%. Better not go into much details --> just look for the video on ate jennie's blog (password: matabungkay). And don't tell Reuel that you got the password from me! Shhh!

The 2nd day I was asleep or bed-ridden for almost the entire day because Mr. Empy plus hot coffee it seemed wasn't such a good combination. But during that night...oh boy...I was in for a rough beating courtesy of Tal and Sachie! They're volleyball players alright because they whooped my head, my body, and my poor ass with their cruel spikes and tosses. Ouch. It still hurts. For more of this story: ask around!

I wish we had more time in Batangas! It was really fun despite everything. I really love cooking and I hope I get better on it. Next time: December trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home