Monday, July 18, 2005

Prelim Time

Finally its prelims time. And finally, I have the time to watch movies and play videogames again. Woo. It has been a very busy prelims period for me and I'm not talking about academic duties. I'm exhausted yet fulfilled by the amount of work I do. Good thing I forget about that one tiny problem that I have when I keep myself busy.

I'm sorry to my friends because I'm not able to go with them anymore to gimiks. Di ako nakasama sa Fantastic 4, sa B-day celeb ni Rod, inuman kela swiss boy, and other stuff...sori...bawi nalang...

Hay...still can't stop thinking about....ops tama na...

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 18, 2005 3:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure you have time for games and movies... what about your friends bitch!!! let's drink!!! cant you hear the beer's calling... LET'S DRINK

 
At Monday, July 18, 2005 7:46:00 PM, Blogger JRF IbaƱez said...

yea fool! lets go out!
fuck ass fag. LOL
japanese very ismall penile gland. nyohohoho!

ok lng un! basta masaya ka, masaya na rin kami! pero tang ina, sumama ka naman paminsan! let the impeachment trial begin. NYOHOHO!

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Roddie boi said...

ulol!!!!... buti p ung mga games and movies may time... nyeta... sana happy ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tshe bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home