Sunday, June 26, 2005

My First Time

My first time to do an entrance of colors (not whatever it is you're thinking, sicko!)...

Yup. I became part of the entrance of colors during the capping and candle lighting ceremony of the 3rd year students. And yes, I've never done that before. I've never even worn a fatigue in my life prior to that occasion. I didn't do CAT, you see, because I'm a Jap citizen.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
At first I was greatly hesitant (for obvious reasons) but Sir Franco talked me into it, besides I really wanted to go to the capping so I now had an excuse. It was quite fun and I liked the military-esque uniform. Very cool!

I carried the Philippine flag and it was quite heavy. And since it was so hot in the gym plus the fact that you had to hold it for the duration of the prayer and the national anthem, I was very exhausted at the end.

The ceremony itself was ok. Some fine moments and some funny moments (why was Rebo's pic like that?). But I'd rather attend next year's capping...hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home