Friday, April 29, 2005

my drinking buddies...or my financial supporters

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
one thing I like about school is the sheer fun i get conversing with my friends. i dont have a lot of friends like other people but that is because i prefer a small group whom I can regularly keep in touch with...i have such a group in southville...but among them, three people stand out...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
rod steven vasquez, jrf ibañez, and francois thoenen are my closest school buds. they are the ones whom I drink with, go to the cinemas with, eat with, do assignments with (hmmm...), do projects with, scout pretty ladies with, just do anything basically with. they've been my friends ever since I went to southville and our bond is such that there's no reasson to believe that we wont be able to carry this friendship and fellowship for the rest of our lives. I have to mention another friend of mine by the name of Paulo Jaranilla - he left school sometime before but he'll be back (atleast he said). He's one of our best buds!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Let me get into each of these guys. First with Rod. Rod is 5'4, weighs like a gazillion pounds, loves cars, loves phil. telenovelas and phil. chick flicks, goes to the gym regularly but without effect, loves starbucks (like we all do), feeds their fighting cocks, eats a lot, wears expensive shades when driving his kick-ass/souped-up van, treats me in mcdo, starbucks, and movies regularly, asks for advice a lot, have trouble with girls, and seems to have a deep sense of affection for my people (the japanese).

Now on to JRF. The weird name stands for Joey, Ron, Fred but just call him jerf or as i like to call him, jerfy boy. He has these 6 packs and huge biceps and whatnot but very concious about this health. Eats like an elephant (when we were at EK, he ordered a cheeseburger meal and then ordered again two-piece chicken meal and devoured all of them in a jiffy), extremely...uhm...wants some "action", stands around 5'8, best of the bunch in basketball, richest of us all, drives a honda city, idolizes t-mac, has his shoes (the screw one), chickboi, and "wawa naman" in his love life.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
France. He's a swiss-filipino who cant get enough cheese and milk. stands around 5'8 to 5'9. semi-dark complexion complete with rocker hair and goatee (ewww). very liberal in the "most boys want to do this right now thing". always asks to have drinking session (calls me in the middle of the night, with no advance notice, and fetches me with his shiny, white car, so that we can go to cavite and "hang-out" with rod). wears only dark clothes with a black hat. smokes more than he attends classes (bad).

so thats it...my dear school buddies...all of whom deeply understand the level of financial capability that i am in and thus generously and unselfishly continues to shower me with "libre". thanks and ciao!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 30, 2005 8:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog.. hehehe.. oi ryu my height is 5'5 nmn... lalo mo ko pinaliit e.. hehehe...

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 12:00:00 AM, Blogger JRF Ibañez said...

Ryu supot, galing mo. BestFrends porEvah! bitch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home