Friday, April 01, 2005

enchanted at EK

in order to take our minds off the sad and troubling truths that we have experienced, my barkada decided to go to enchanted kingdom. i have to thank rod vasquez for the free day pass ticket! thanks rod! di me makakasama kung nde libre. hehe. as always. thanks din kay jrf nilibre me food sa magic wok sa atc and ticket dun sa 4-d ride. bait niyo talaga
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this was my 2nd time in ek. the first time i rode only rialto, log jam, and dodgem. im afraid of rides you see esp. roller coasters and anything that would put myself in abnormal level of g-forces. but i wasnt my normal self when i got to ek and my mindset was that i had nothing to lose. so i rode flying fiesta thinking it was kid's game and to my surprise my heart was shaken quite a bit. although my mind hurt more from all the circlin.

rialto was next and it was boring. i remember that robocop was the theme when i first rode the attraction but now its some spaceship thingy. there was a cute girl though among us so that was quite comforting. oh btw, rod vasquez, jrf ibanez, paolo nuguid, graziel hidalgo with his ian, and 3 of graziel's peeps were the ones with me at ek.

the next ride was something that i wasnt really prepared for but cautiously awaiting. space shuttle was a serious no-no to me before, but like i said, my heart was already crushed so there's no chance of it failing even more. so jrf and i with paolo and others (rod was scared shitless though) braced ourselves for the ride. paolo was quite experienced but jrf was visibly more scared than me. so when we got to the top and was released, putting us through high g-forces, my apprehension quicky vanished. it wasnt scary at all. the whole ride. the only part which is quite scary is the reverse corkscrew when i feel that im about to fall. in fact i was screaming "is this it?" most of the time and got the chance to belt out a " i love you ........!" while waiting to be dropped from the reverse drop. all in all it was quite nice and jrf was saying " di ako makahinga nung unang drop at kung mas matagal pa yun nahimatay na ako".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
after that i saw a wishing well. and of course i took the opportunity. what do i have to lose, right?

most of our time was spent on water-rides though. riogrande and log jam put us from dry, well-dressed individuals to sloppy, wet-all-over, kids. seriously, we were wet from top to bottom. its like we went for a swim. and why shouldnt we be? jrf was scooping water while in the log jam and dishing it out at us and when we are in riogrande, we'd break out of our seatbelts so that we can absorb the full fury of the falls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
what really scared me half to death wasnt the space shuttle though, it was the wheel of fate (above). if you look at my picture, i appear calm and relaxed. but if you where there, you'd see my shaking knees and my hard as glue grip on the pedestal. wheel of fate was 10x scarier than space shuttle. i wonder how'd i feel if there was someone else there with me? would i still be scared?

anyway, i hope we go back to ek again, this time with more of the barkada. and this time, with more spare clothes and a towel.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 03, 2005 5:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it!!!.. bt puro pic mo?.. Gosh your so vain... hehe.. Thanx din for all the time.. you all hepled me forgot my problem kht in jst a while lng

 

Post a Comment

<< Home