Thursday, April 14, 2005

meow-meow!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i dont have anything interesting to talk about right now because all my time is spent on either playing ps2 or daydreaming so I'll just talk about my cat.

meow (my cat's name) isnt really mine in the sense that he or she was given to me or something. meow's an adopted cat who purrs and meows all the time like any self-respecting cat would do. he does the "cat sweetums" or the act where it tries to gain your favor by driving his body into your legs...which is cute. anyway I give him food sometimes which he happens to devour in a few seconds..kinda reminds me of my friend JRF. he's like that.

the cat seems weird though and lives besides my window at the back of some stacks of chicken food. he knocks during the night and its quite scary. meow!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home