Friday, June 10, 2005

blah, blah, blah

Due to popular demand, and by that I mean due to Rod Vasquez' demand, I'm gonna write another post. Hmm. But what do I write about?

Do I write funny and revealing stuff about my four evil, dastardly, conniving, and wicked friends? Or do I list all the bad things happening in my life in an effort to solicit some pity and comforting from others? How about I yank on and on about how good and emotional the anime film Grave of the Fireflies while constantly and repeatedly getting 'huwat?' looks from disbelievers? Or how about I respond in kind to JRF's less than kind (or is that very kind) post in his blog? How about I tell you how happy and fulfilled I am when Japan beat North Korea 2-0 to be the first to officially qualify for next year's World Cup in Germany? But I think I'd rather tell you that me and a few others are working our assess off to prepare the orientation this coming school year and to give you the latest issue of the fabulous Collegiate Mover the very same day...but I think I'd rather not tell you that.


Maybe you'd like to hear that I'm going school shopping in a few minutes after I'm done writing this post? Did I tell you that I'm seriously liking this red and white (Japanese colors) bag I saw at this store? Its quite cheap and comes with a free hat. I hope nobody picked it up yet or I'm gonna cry. Should I just tell you the bad movies and the good movies and the good and bad PS2 games that I experienced over the past few months (reviews at the other blog)? Maybe Rod will like it if I disclose to the general public his very successful (cough x10) lofe life. Maybe not.

Wait, in trying to think what topic to write about, I've divulged all my options. Oh well, here's to the coming school year. Cheers!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that how you supposed to write your blog?? why my life... nyahehehe... bad... i think you and me had the worst successful lovelife.. oh yeah.. wouldnt you agree?? cmon agree with me jst for once... nyahoooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home