Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Man, I'm Stuffed

I haven't been writing about what's happening with me lately so I thought I'd make an entry. Recently went to McDonalds ATC for a children's party for my one year old nephew, Matthew (son of my cousin). Of course I went partly for the food (ok, largely) but it was a nice, slow afternoon and I got to wander around ATC for a while.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Prior to the birthday, I haven't eaten at McDo for quite a while so all my senses were in high gear but I couldn't possibly eat everything (I'm the smallest eater in the group) - spaghetti, chicken, fries, burger, and sundae. There weren't a lot of guests so a lot of food were left untouched and in our family that could only mean one thing - Take Out! hehe. And so we went home with a food pack for all of us and that was that.

Its boring talking about yourself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home