Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy B-DAY Big Baby!

My nephew, Shaun Justin, celebrated his 1st bday last Sunday and me and my relatives went to Quezon City for a kiddy party. Yey!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
We went there using my aunt's vanette which was extremely excruciating. Me and four of my cousins were seated at the back and my aunt apparently 'tweaked' a few things in the back of the car without really any idea of what she's doing. The result is a uber-bumpy ride akin to riding a roller-coaster. And since my uncle drives so damn fast, the problem is compounded.

But after an exhaustive trip all was well and good with many food delights courtesy of a food cater service. Lemon-cured porkloin, veggies with quail egg, seafood pasta and other stuff were all in hand and in outrageous quantities - fun stuff!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
It was mostly a kiddy affair for my super-heavy, super-big nephew (son of my sister type of nephew, actually as opposed to son of cousin nephew) who looks nothing like a one year old. In fact, it was a repeated joke that we were celebrating his 3rd bday because he looks so freakin' big. If you look at the photos, he was 3 months in the left pic and about 10 months in the right (didn't get to take a pic at the bday).

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 04, 2005 8:19:00 PM, Blogger JRF IbaƱez said...

What a big baby. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home