Wednesday, October 12, 2005

college cup III ends...

okay, I know, I know, this one's long overdue. It happened like ages ago but I have some spare pics so I might as well use them. Anyway, college cup III didn't end like the white team wanted it to end, not referring to the champions pink or the runners-up red per se but rather that we didn't make it to the semis again. darn. something for next sem then.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
championship was helluva lot of fun. although my voice failed me in several occasions -- i'm not cut out for that announcing gig, so hard on the vocal chords. argh. but it was fun, exciting, and nervewracking. hoping a bigger finals next sem.

you see some of the white team members holding the trophy. yup, its ourS! kidding. but I hope we'll get the chance to hold it for real next sem. suportahan niyo kami! watch all our games!

darn!!!! still can't get over the best muse thing! I mean, c'mon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home