Wednesday, October 12, 2005

the return of the monster baby!

My sister and her cute, big, year-old son (my nephew) recently visited us in my aunt's house. They stayed there with us for a week, customary monthly thing. Of course, since my room is small and there's no such thing as a guest room, I had to make do with sleeping in a makeshift bed for the whole week.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ouch! Still feeling the ill effects in my back. Try sleeping in six uneven pillows for a week!

There was this one unforgettable night though. It was about midnight and all seems well. I was probably dreaming, or something, and I noticed that it felt kinda heavy. After a while I woke up and found Shaun, the big baby who probably weighs much more than I do, on top of me sleeping merrily at my expense. Goodness! and he seemed to be enjoying it. and so was my ate who was merely watching and laughing all the while. She said the baby was in that position for over 30 minutes! hehe. fun, but then painful...arouch!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...so cute! the situation, not you. :p

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:39:00 PM, Blogger JRF IbaƱez said...

sino kaya ung anonymous na yan? hahah cute naman ng pamangkin mo! ang layo sa tito ryu! haha

ang baby :
- may laman
- mataba
- tahimik
- malakas kumain
- gwapo
- gwapo ulet
- marunong sa buhay
- small but terrible

ang tito:
- mahina kumain, parang babae
- matalinaw, ay! mali! matalino pla!
- gwapo, gwapo pede ng animal planet. biro lng ryu ah.. dont wreak havoc upon me! haha
- the best? among the rest? pede pede
- mahal na mahal c NaCl

un lng:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home