Monday, November 14, 2005

Another baby!

YES!!! The monster baby is back at the house and I'm pissing my pants in fear!!! He looks like a 5 year old!!! And he's barely one year and a half!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
No pics or stories as of now. They arrived just the other day. But I have pics of my other nephew (Matthew) who I call Ma-chu! So cute. The story is about our time in Manila Memorial Park (God bless the souls of the departed) last Oct. 31. It is customary for our family to go there every year and be with our departed loved ones. We usually have a good time there so that our loved ones will feel our love and happiness. Cheesy, eh?

The baby of our focus, Ma-chu, was dressed as a sly, 'lil devil (as seen in the pic). And when we went to the mini zoo in the park, he was so fond of the rods and the jrfs...oh I mean...ducks and the monkeys.

I'll try to get a pic of the two babies together sometime. Yesterday they were kissing each other! Oh no!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:28:00 PM, Blogger Roddie boi said...

tae.... who's d monkey??? hohohoho... nagkaLBM tuloy ako
hahahaha... tubol.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home