Thursday, November 24, 2005

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY REUEL!!!

The man responsible for putting an end to Sauron's madness by destroying the One Ring has asked me to update my blog. And considering the sacrifice that Fro...ahem, I mean, Reuel has done for us, I saw it fit to honor his tiny request. So here goes...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually this post would be a tribute to the legacy of Reuel Vernon Culalic. No, he's not dead yet...unfortunately...but he's leaving Southville for good when he...???...graduates this school year so no better time than now to post something honoring the 'lil $#$#%^.

Reuel is the backup pointguard of the White Team. He's very good. But he's scared. Like a chicken. He likes chickens. When we go to McDo he always orders chicken. I've never seen him eat hamburger. In fact, I've never seen him eat bread. He eats rice. Now, why is that? I remember the hobbits eating bread!

Yes. Reuel is a hearthrob! All the girls look at her. Why? Because Reuel wears a magic cologne. He bought it from Baclaran. It smells like JRF piss. Not good. The cologne attracts girls who are attracted to monkeys. That's why.

Any Reuel questions? Just ask me. I'm the Reuel expert. And next time you see him, remind him not to go above 17 in my Mp3 player volume. GRRRR!!!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:48:00 PM, Blogger jenniekins said...

my oh my. nice post. i love the leftmost pic! HAIL, H****R!!! hahah!

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reuel!!!! i'll never forget this fella once graduates from southville. i'll be leaving the school next year after 1st sem. la lang. wahahahaha!!!! anyways, good luck facing a new challenge in ur life after college pal. i wanna see ur best moves in ur final college cup. i hope u make it the semis. cheers!:)

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005 9:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! nice ryu... leave the lil' guy alone... and quit smelling jrf's piss while you're at it... hahaha!!! nice blog though... love the pics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home