Monday, May 08, 2006

Prep for Operation Dominion

Slacking off day and night during summer is nice and all but there's only so much heat one can take (darn...e..lec...tric....fan....somebody...). So, getting psyched for next (last?) school year has been the modus operandi lately. Ah, I can just see it--the all day slacking off at the base camp. Oh, wait, sorry, I just said that wasn't the plan.

In that spirit, I present to all my SISC buddies Operation Dominion. I've yet to construct what I expect to be a pretty hefty final docu (and I probably never will) but the rough of the plan is to take over all essential systems of Southville. From the food, to the air, to the girls, to the teachers, to the garbage cans, to the newspapers, to the computers--we'll take control!

What's the purpose? MWAHAHAHA! To serve my dastardly and maniacal evil genius, of course!

So, people of the Alpha Phi Culallic/Sister's Burger/White Team/Lords of the College Cafe, prepare for the final challenge! The point of ascension is at the fingertips of our clan. All hail the mighty Reuel Vernon Culalic --sacred leader and supreme grandmaster-- he who hast saved us from the fiery inferno of Mount Doom!

*** Of course, opening school day will most likely result in non-commencement of whatever plan and just boil down to all-day, every man for himself, chick hunting ***

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:26:00 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

You still have three more semesters before you graduate, right? It seems, mel, micael and I will graduate at about the same time. Good luck, my queer (read: gay) friend, or should I say, Pinoy-big brother loving traitor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home