Friday, March 17, 2006

GAME!

Gamers take note: There's a new gaming mag in town and its gonna own your soul and... (hopefully) your purchasing money.

Game! magazine is now out in the market so pick up the premier issue and see my handsome mug in there.

Game! is a magazine made by crazy-ass gamers like myself and its the answer to the lack of locally published gaming magazines in the country (no, GM doesn't qualify).

So go ahead and buy a copy, or better yet, get yourself a subscription.

Also support other Hinge Inquirer Philippines mags like MPh.

buh-bye!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:20:00 PM, Blogger intensifiedblue said...

fuck that shit! that guy doesn't look like me.hehe

free GAME magazines from ryu!

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:24:00 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

I'll have to check this out for myself. If it's anywhere near the "quality" of Games Master (which is the WORST videogame publication I've ever read. Any magazine which has a gore rating is screaming orgy of fucktards in my book.), I'll have your head, ryu.

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Blogger Azrael said...

Oh, and by the way, you can count me in on this writing gig. Just email me important info at twicetwisted69@yahoo.com. Give my regards to rod, who I believe is already having his ojt. And if you've got the time, want to play some shit at warzone during fridays with mel and me? It's been a while since we've had the pleasure of kicking half-Japanese ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home