Saturday, March 04, 2006

Shivering

Hihihi. I can't stop giggling. And I can't stop smiling. No, I didn't win the lottery, nor did I win any tournaments or awards (though, in a related story, I lost p40 in a counterstrike match just recently. that's what i get for competing in an impromptu match after a hiatus of, I don't know, several years?).

I'm happy because of the "tribute to the teachers night", even though I tripped one time while going up on stage. Good thing few seemed to notice.

I presented an award with the hands-down most gorgeous woman in the world. hoho. if you don't agree with me, then die. Just joking. To each his own, ika nga.

I was totally nervous. I didn't know what I was doing on stage. Friends cite some really embarassing moments, but I was too caught up in the moment to even notice.

I know that what happened wouldn't affect anything. But you know what, it was one of my happiest moments ever. And that's enough.

I wasn't able to properly say thank you, bu thank you!

5 Comments:

At Sunday, March 05, 2006 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

The poor teacher to whom you gave an award! At least, if the girl with you is as hot as you claim, the shock and disgust that innocent educator had at seeing your face was cushioned.

Well, at least it's good to see that your still up to your comedic antics: the tripping in the stage, the embarassing moments - so distinctly you, ryu!

If there's one thing I want to know, it's the reason why your still playing counterstrike! You should do well to follow the footsteps of Mel and I - just play the brand-spankin new game: Starcraft.

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 9:32:00 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

Your pathetic attempt at downgrading MY superior intellect is noted...for its utter stupidity. I am aware that the suspension of the writ of habeas corpus wasn't implemented, LEGALLY. However, in spirit, the warantless arrests done during the proclamation of the state of emergency proves that it did occur (especially when you consider that the 1986 Constitution clearly had the intent of trying to prevent such an event from happening). I'm sure Randy David was caught doing a serious crime - expressing himself. I probably should be put in prison for the same reason, by mocking you all the time. It's just so fun to do! Like my cocaine addiction.

Anyway, I think the rumors of Diablo 3 are just that - rumors. I think you'd rather check out supreme commander at pc.gamespy.com/pc/supreme-commander/632026p1.html. You'll see that it's "better" than Cossacks. Rest assured Mel will love it. Oh, and while you're there, check out Fargo's newest column - it had me laughing harder than thinking about a half-Japanese bum who constantly humiliates himself! So there.

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:02:00 PM, Blogger JRF Ibañez said...

asus.. one word for you.. bading.:)
you should have.. toot toot toot and more toot, and when i say toot, i mean, i dont even know what to replace toot with. haha hoy unggoy na hapon. bring us to the semis naman! haha biro lng. congratz with NaCl.

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 4:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geezus, you were so effing hilarious backstage right after! Shaking so bad...hahaha! Yeah, damn right you should be thanking us for pairing you up with her. AND not letting you back down coz of whatever ish yall have together.

 
At Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encߋre un article asѕuгément attractif

Feeel free to surf to myy weblog - film pour adulte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home