Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cutest damn thing ever


Before you get so enraged and risk burning down your home (I'm looking at you tats!), note that I excluded myself from selecting this choice, because, of course, we all know that my cuteness factor is way off the charts. Way off.

Ahem. The recipient of my prestigious choice is the moogle from FF: Crystal Chronicles. Just look at that. So fluffy and probably infinitely huggable (not unlike yours truly...ahem). I wish it existed in real life. I'll gladly part a thousand bucks for it.


Other oh-so-cute characters include Pikachu, that other fluffy thing from Magic Knight Rayearth, that shaky, cone-nosed character from Rave, Doraemon, Badbadtzmaru, and any penguin and cat character.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:42:00 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

Yep, your cuteness factor IS way off the charts - meaning that hell would have to turn into a land of cotton candies and Care Bears before you find your name included there. Anyway, I fail to understand why Dogmeat isn't included in your list! How can the mangy, groin-biting, flea-infested, apocalyptic mutt from the original Falloutâ„¢ PC RPG not be included?? He's the cutest thing ever, especially when he rips off your opponent's privates while you fill the rest of their bodies with 9mm SMG ammo! Too bad he had to die in the end... *sigh* To not include him is an insult to gamers everywhere!

So there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home